10 Makeup products for beginners

Let's have a look at the products I use.


1. Moisturizer
A good moisturizer is all you need to prime up your skin.  It will act not just as base but will help to keep your makeup longer. My favorite are these two:
2. Sunscreen 
If it's day time. It's a must. The one I'm using is LA shield. You can buy it online from Nykaa or drug store.
3. Primer (optional)
It's a perfect base to keep your makeup plain and smooth. It's optional but for perfect makeup buy this. The below two are actually affordable.
4. Foundation 
It's very important to choose your perfect shade of foundation.  If you have Indian dusky skin tone like mine use golden or toffee from Maybelline. Or go to any store check out your tone.
Tip: Your foundation should be one shade lighter to your actual skin tone.
5. Concealer 
The light colors one are used under eyes, chin, forehead n dark ones are on cheek . Follow my Instagram handle @rumidas1495 for details.
6. Compact 
Using compact or loose powder helps to keep the makeup non-greasy and it helps settle down the makeup completely. 
Tip: If you have oily skin this is must step.
7. Blush or Highlighter
Generally I prefer blush during day time and highlighter at night. It gives your cheek extra glow. 

8. Eyebrow pencil 
If you have thin eye brows this is must. Learn the art of doing it from youtube. I got my one from Nykaa.
9. Maskara 
Make your lashes thicker and longer. It will automatically make your whole eyes bigger too.


10. Lip-liner and lipstick
If you have thin lips.  Lip-liner is your go to buddy.
I prefer brown lipsticks more and Maybelline is my favorite brand for this.
 Please comment and share this blog. Also let me know if you need any other blog. 

Comments

Post a Comment